PrismPay Commerce, makes it easy to get both a merchant account and payment gateway in one single, secure package so you can start accepting payments in just a few minutes.
PrismPay offers this extension to all PrismPay merchants FREE of charge!
- Multiple card types - accept payments via MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners Club & JCB
- Accept payments - supports US Dollars (USD)
- PCI certified - payment information is transmitted directly to PrismPay's servers. This means your server completely avoids having to handle any sensitive card data and your site can be PCI compliant - all you need is an SSL certificate
- Refunds / Credit memos - issue full or partial refunds automatically from the admin interface
- Complete control - set minimum and/or maximum order totals before allowing your customer to checkout, while specifying which countries your website should accept payments from
- Admin / Telephone orders - complete transactions directly in the Arastta admin area – especially useful should you need to take orders over the phone
- Transaction references - PrismPay transaction IDs are logged with the Arastta transaction data for easy auditing
- Non obfuscated code - keep your development team in the loop
Current Version: 1.0.0
- When you install this plugin it enables E-Check processing in your Arastta Cart online store.
- This version currently supports E-check processing.
There are currently no reviews available for this plugin.
Frequently Asked Questions===============================
Q: Do I need a merchant account before I can use the Prismpay Payment Gateway plugin?
A: Yes. In order to use this plugin you will need a merchant services account. For more information, please visit: http://www.prismpay.com/
Q: What is the cost for the Prismpay Payment Gateway plugin?
A: No cost. This plugin is a FREE download.
Q: Does the plugin support credit card and e-check processing?
A: Yes. This plugin supports credit card and e-check processing.
How To Install===============================
- Extract the Plugin File.
- Copy, Paste and Replace the sub folder each by each of "Admin Folder" and "Catalog Folder" of your Arastta Cart web store.
- Log-in with your Arastta Cart admin panel.
- Click "Market Place->Payments" at the left menu.
- Browse for PrismPay and click on Green Button [Plus Sign] button to install it.
- Click "Edit Button" to configure it.
- Fill out the configuration form and click "Save Button".
- Configuration Form required your Prismpay Account Id, Sub Account Id (If available) and Merchant Pin (If available).
- Set "Transaction Mode" to "Live" and get paid by your customers.
Download ArrasttaCart Installation Guide